Station Data for Nominating Alternative Fuel Corridors
Use these interactive maps to explore potential corridors by fuel:
To measure the driving distance between stations, use the Corridor Measurement Tool.
The table below provides station data and shapefiles by state and fuel type. These datasets include public stations with the following filters applied to meet the criteria for nominating alternative fuel corridors:
- EV charging – only DC fast electric vehicle (EV) charging stations with both CHAdeMO and CCS connectors, excluding Tesla
- Hydrogen – only retail stations (Non-retail stations may be used in corridor nominations if the stations are compliant with SAE J2601 standards and meet all of the criteria for a hydrogen corridor.)
- Propane – only "primary" liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) stations, which have fuel for vehicles and vehicle-specific fueling services that are consistently offered during business hours
- CNG – only fast-fill compressed natural gas (CNG) stations that offer a fill pressure of 3,600 psi
- LNG – all liquefied natural gas (LNG) stations
The data downloads are CSVs with current station data from the Alternative Fueling Station Locator. The shapefiles are ZIP downloads with a static snapshot of the stations as of Oct. 13, 2019, including stations outside state borders within 25 miles.
Learn more about corridor designations from the Federal Highway Administration.