Personal Use Biofuel Reporting

Archived: 06/01/2016

Taxpayers producing and using biodiesel and ethanol for personal use must report the total gallons of fuel produced by year and the portion of fuel used on-road and off-road to the Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration (DFA). Taxpayers must then submit a tax payment for the portion of biodiesel and ethanol used for on-road purposes. For more information, including instructions and forms, see the DFA website. (Reference Arkansas Code 15-4-2802)