Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Signage Authorization on Highways

Need Help? Something Missing?

Email the Technical Response Service or call 800-254-6735.

EVSE facilities located at roadside businesses are eligible to be included on state highway exit information signs. Signage must be consistent with California's Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices. (Reference California Streets and Highway Code 101.7)