Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) and Hydrogen Fueling Station Signage

Something Missing?

Email the Technical Response Service or call 800-254-6735.

The New Hampshire Department of Transportation (DOT) must coordinate with the U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) to ensure that EVSE signage on federal highways in the state is uniform. In addition, DOT must develop signage for EVSE and hydrogen fueling stations that is consistent with FHWA's Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices for use on state roads. (Reference New Hampshire Revised Statutes 236:133)