Hydrogen Development Support
The Utah Office of Energy Development’s Department of Natural Resources must establish a Hydrogen Advisory Council (Council). The Council may:
- Promote research, develop resources, and engage with the public to facilitate the use of hydrogen;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create hydrogen development goals;
- Identify funding opportunities for hydrogen projects;
- Support the development of multiple hydrogen feedstocks; and
- Review and recommend policies related to hydrogen deployment in Utah.
(Reference Utah Code 79-6-106 and Senate Bill 62, 2023)