Alternative Fuel Vehicle Labeling Requirement

Every alternative fuel automobile, truck, motorcycle, motor home, or off-road vehicle must bear a reflective placard from the National Fire Protection Association indicating that the vehicle is powered by an alternative fuel. Alternative fuels include propane, liquid petroleum gas, and natural gas.

(Reference Revised Code of Washington 46.37.467)

Jurisdiction: Washington

Type: Laws and Regulations

Amended: Apr 4, 2014

Technologies: Aftermarket Conversions, Natural Gas, Propane (LPG)

See all Washington Laws and Incentives.