Biofuels Production and Distribution Contracts

Something Missing?

Email the Technical Response Service or call 800-254-6735.

Conservation districts, public development authorities, municipal utilities, and public utility districts may enter crop purchase contracts to produce, sell, and distribute biodiesel produced from Washington feedstocks, cellulosic ethanol, and cellulosic ethanol blended fuels for utility and public use. Additionally, municipal utilities and public utility districts may produce and distribute biodiesel, ethanol, and ethanol blended fuels. (Reference Revised Code of Washington 35.21.465, 35.92.440, 54.04.190, and 89.08.570)