State Vehicle Low Rolling Resistance Tire Requirement

Something Missing?

Email the Technical Response Service or call 800-254-6735.

Except for cars operated by the state patrol, Washington state agencies replacing the tires on their vehicles must use tires with the same or better rolling resistance as the original tires. (Reference Revised Code of Washington 43.19.648)