Browse the latest additions to the publications database for current information about alternative transportation.
- Well-to-wheels energy use and greenhouse gas emissions of ethanol from corn, sugarcane and cellulosic biomass for US use
- Focus Forward: 2020 Ethanol Industry Outlook
- 2017 Bioenergy Industry Status Report
- Charging Infrastructure Requirements to Support Electric Ride-Hailing in U.S. Cities
- Retail Hydrogen Station Reliability Status and Advances
- Natural Gas Vehicle Basics
- Clean Cities Alternative Fuel Price Report, January 2020
- Transportation Energy Data Book: Edition 38
- Reducing EV Charging Infrastructure Costs
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Tiger Team Site Assessment Findings from Army Facilities
- Public charging infrastructure for plug-in electric vehicles: What is it worth?
- Joint Agency Staff Report on Assembly Bill 8: 2019 Annual Assessment of Time and Cost Needed to Attain 100 Hydrogen Refueling Stations in California
- Comparison of Well-to-Wheels Energy Use and Emissions of a Hydrogen Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Relative to a Conventional Gasoline-Powered Internal Combustion Engine Vehicle
- Battery Second Life: Frequently Asked Questions
- Model Year 2020: Alternative Fuel and Advanced Technology Vehicles
- Best Practices for Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Installations in the National Parks - Challenges, Lessons Learned, Installation Best Practices, and Recommendations for the National Park Service
- Clean Cities Coalitions 2018 Activity Report
- Effects of Regional Temperature on Electric Vehicle Efficiency, Range, and Emissions in the United States
- Clean Cities Alternative Fuel Price Report, October 2019
- Overcoming Barriers to Electric Vehicle Charging in Multi-unit Dwellings: A Westside Cities Case Study
- Electric Vehicle Capitals: Showing the Path to a Mainstream Market
- Current State of Nitrogen Oxide Emissions from In-Use Heavy-Duty Diesel Vehicles in the United States
- Characterize the Demand and Energy Characteristics of Direct Current Fast Chargers
- Get Your Building Ready for Electric Vehicles
- Alternative Fuels Data Center
- Model Year 2020 Fuel Economy Guide: EPA Fuel Economy Estimates
- Foothill Transit Agency Battery Electric Bus Progress Report, Data Period Focus: Jan. 2019 through Jun. 2019
- Measuring Mobility Potential: NREL Researchers Develop New Metric that Quantifies Mobility Energy Productivity
- Funding the Transition to All Zero-Emission Vehicles
- When Does Electrifying Shared Mobility Make Economic Sense?
- Assessing the Business Case for Hosting Electric Vehicle Charging Stations in New York State
- Transportation Electrification: States Rev Up
- How Can Taxes and Fees on Ride-Hailing Fleets Steer Them to Electrify?
- The Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS): An Overview
- What's Afoot in DOE's Clean Cities? AFLEET!
- Federal Vehicle Fleets: Agencies Have Continued to Incorporate AFVs into Fleets, but Challenges Remain
- Using Natural Gas for Vehicles: Comparing Three Technologies
- Telematics and Data Science: Informing Energy-Efficient Mobility
- What were the Cost Drivers for the DC Fast Charging Installations?
- Capturing the Federal EV Tax Credit for Public Fleets: A Case Study of Multi-Jurisdictional EV Fleet Procurement in Alameda County, California
- Public Sector Fleet EV Procurement Examples: A Case Study of Three All-Electric Vehicle Procurements Conducted by the U.S. Navy, City of New Bedford, and City of Seattle