Alternative Fueling Station Counts by State
Below you will find a listing of alternative fuel station counts by state and fuel type.
|Station Counts by State and Fuel Type|
* Includes legacy chargers but does not include residential electric charging infrastructure.
** Totals are the number of stations for all fuel types combined. Individual stations count multiple times if the station offers more than one fuel type. For electric, the count includes charging outlets.
Data last updated: 4/19/2019
- Biodiesel – B20 and above
- CNG – compressed natural gas
- E85 – ethanol flex fuel
- Electric – electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE)
- HY – hydrogen
- LNG – liquefied natural gas
- LPG – propane (liquefied petroleum gas)