Colorado Electric Vehicle (EV) Plan
The Colorado Energy Office, Regional Air Quality Council, Department of Public Health and Environment, and Department of Transportation created the Colorado EV 2020 Plan (Plan). The Plan calls for Colorado to be a leader in the EV market and accelerate the adoption of EVs by supporting EV infrastructure along Colorado's corridors, including:
- Creating strategies and partnerships to create EV fast-charging corridors;
- Coordinating with Regional Electric Vehicle West memorandum of understanding states;
- Developing strategic partnerships with utilities, local governments, and other stakeholders;
- Updating signage and wayfinding requirements to include EV fast-charging, and;
- Ensuring economic and tourism benefits of EV charging.