Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations Funding Authorization
The Colorado Community Enterprise, a government-owned business, is authorized to implement grant, loan, or rebate programs for EV charging stations. Funding may be issued for the following:
- Public, workplace, transportation network company, and multi-unit dwelling EV charging station installations;
- EV charging station installations for communities, including disproportionately impacted communities;
- EV charging stations for medium- and heavy- duty electric vehicles (EVs) including, electrified refrigerated trailers;
- Networks and plazas of direct current fast charging (DCFC) infrastructure; and,
- Infrastructure needs to support the powering of hydrogen fuel cell motor vehicles.
(Reference Colorado Revised Statutes 24-38.5-303)