Alternative Fuel Tax Refund

The Nebraska Department of Revenue will refund taxes paid on compressed natural gas, liquefied natural gas, and propane when the fuel is used to operate buses capable of carrying seven or more passengers within or near a municipality.

(Reference Nebraska Revised Statutes 66-6,100 and 66-6,109.01)

Jurisdiction: Nebraska

Type: State Incentives

Technologies: Natural Gas, Propane (LPG)

See all Nebraska Laws and Incentives.