Nebraska Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Nebraska. For more information, contact your Clean Cities regional project manager or other agencies through the points of contact section.
Filter by Technology/Fuel
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Nebraska's legislative session ends.
Last Updated May 2020
- Diesel Refuse Truck Replacement Program
- Cellulosic Ethanol Investment Tax Credit
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) and Fueling Infrastructure Loans
- Biofuels Innovation Grants
- Alternative Fuel Tax Refund
- Ethanol and Biodiesel Tax Exemption
- Natural Gas Vehicle and Idle Reduction Weight Exemption
- All-Electric Vehicle (EV) and Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Rebate - OPPD
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Vehicle Incentives - Metropolitan Utilities District (MUD)
- All-Electric Vehicle (EV) and Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Rebate – NPPD
- All-Electric Vehicle (EV) and Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Rebate – SPPD
Laws and Regulations
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in Nebraska.