Ethanol Labeling Requirement

Something Missing?

Email the Technical Response Service or call 800-254-6735.

Any motor vehicle fuel sold at retail containing more than 1% ethanol or methanol must be labeled according to Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection specifications to indicate the percentage of ethanol in the fuel. (Reference Connecticut General Statutes 16a-15)