Diesel Emission Reduction Project Funding
The Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) is accepting grant applications for nitrogen oxide emissions reduction projects. Funding is for heavy-duty on-road new diesel or alternative fuel repowers and replacements, as well as off-road repowers and replacements. Both government and non-government entities are eligible for funding. Vehicles that qualify for replacement or repower include:
- Model Year (MY) 1992-2009 Class 8 local freight trucks and port drayage trucks;
- MY 1992-2009 Class 4-7 local freight trucks;
- MY 2009 or older Class 4-8 school buses, shuttle buses, and transit buses;
- Airport ground support equipment;
- Light-duty zero emission vehicle supply equipment; and
- Diesel Emission Reduction Act projects.