Ethanol License

Archived: 07/01/2015

Anyone who imports, exports, or supplies ethanol in the state of Wyoming must obtain an annual license from the Wyoming Department of Transportation. The fee for each license is $25. (Reference Wyoming Statutes 39-17-106)

Jurisdiction: Wyoming

Type: Laws and Regulations

Technologies: Ethanol

See all Wyoming Laws and Incentives.