Biofuels Blender Requirements

Archived: 01/01/2017

Entities blending ethanol with gasoline and biodiesel with diesel outside of the bulk transfer terminal system must obtain a blender's license and are subject to blender reporting requirements. A licensed supplier who blends ethanol and gasoline or biodiesel and diesel fuels must also obtain a blender's license. (Reference Michigan Compiled Laws 207.1008)