Alabama Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Alabama. Your Clean Cities coordinator at Alabama Clean Fuels Coalition can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Alabama's legislative session ends.
Last Updated June 2018
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Grant Program added 5/1/2019
- Alternative Fuel and Idle Reduction Revolving Loan Program for Private Entities
- Alternative Fuel and Idle Reduction Revolving Loan Program for Public Entities
- Biofuel Production Jobs Tax Credit
- Idle Reduction and Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Weight Exemption
Laws and Regulations
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in Alabama.