North Dakota Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for North Dakota. Your Clean Cities coordinator at North Dakota Clean Cities can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
North Dakota Information
Information in this list is updated annually after North Dakota's legislative session ends.
Last Updated September 2018
- Biodiesel and Renewable Diesel Blender Tax Credit
- Biodiesel and Renewable Diesel Sales Equipment Tax Credit
- Biodiesel and Renewable Production and Blending Equipment Tax Credit
- Biofuel Loan Program
- Agriculturally-Derived Fuel Production Facility Loan Guarantees
- Ethanol Production Incentive
- Advanced Biofuel Incentives
Laws and Regulations
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Fee added 4/19/2019
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Charging Signage and Parking Space Regulation added 4/19/2019
- Alternative Fuel Labeling Requirements
- Biodiesel and Renewable Diesel Definitions
- Alternative Fuel Tax Rates
- Renewable Fuels Promotion
- Low-Speed Vehicle Access to Roadways
- Experimental Vehicle Definition and Requirements
- Autonomous Vehicle (AV) Study
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in North Dakota.