South Dakota Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for South Dakota. For more information, contact your Clean Cities regional project manager or other agencies through the points of contact section.
Filter by Technology/Fuel
Filter by Utility
Laws and Incentives
South Dakota Information
Information in this list is updated annually after South Dakota's legislative session ends.
Last Updated March 2021
- Diesel Emission Reduction Grants
- Biodiesel Blend Tax Credit
- Ethanol and Biobutanol Production Incentive
- Ethanol Infrastructure Grants
- Tax Refund for Methanol Used in Biodiesel Production
- Propane Tax Exemption
- 0 results
Laws and Regulations
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in South Dakota.