Alabama Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Alabama. For more information, contact your Clean Cities regional project manager or other agencies through the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Alabama's legislative session ends.
Last Updated August 2019
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Grant Program
- Alternative Fuel and Idle Reduction Revolving Loan Program for Private Entities
- Alternative Fuel and Idle Reduction Revolving Loan Program for Public Entities
- Medium- and Heavy-Duty Diesel Vehicle Replacement Rebates added 9/6/2019
- Biofuel Research and Development Funding added 9/6/2019
- Biofuel Production Jobs Tax Credit
- Idle Reduction and Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Weight Exemption
Laws and Regulations
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in Alabama.