Kentucky Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Kentucky. For more information, contact your Clean Cities regional project manager or other agencies through the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Kentucky's legislative session ends.
Last Updated May 2020
- On-Farm Biofuel Production Grants
- Biodiesel Production and Blending Tax Credit
- Ethanol Production Tax Credit
- Alternative Fuel Production Tax Incentives - Kentucky Enterprise Initiative Act (KEIA)
- Alternative Fuel Production Tax Incentives - Kentucky Business Investment (KBI) Program
- Alternative Fuel Research, Development, and Promotion
- Propane Excise Tax Exemption
Laws and Regulations
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in Kentucky.