Idaho Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Idaho. For more information, contact your Clean Cities regional project manager or other agencies through the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Idaho's legislative session ends.
Last Updated March 2019
- Medium- and Heavy-Duty Diesel Vehicle Replacement Rebates
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Funding
- Plug-In and Hybrid Electric Vehicle Exemption from Vehicle Testing Requirements
- License Exemptions for Biodiesel Production for Personal Use
- Alternative Fuels Tax Exemption and Refund for Government Fleet Vehicles
Laws and Regulations
- Regional Electric Vehicle (REV) West Plan
- Support for Autonomous Vehicles
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Regulation Exemption
- Propane Dealer Requirements
- Biodiesel Definition
- Ethanol Blended Fuel Definition
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Fee
- Natural Gas Tax
- Neighborhood Electric Vehicle (NEV) Access to Roadways
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in Idaho.