New Mexico Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for New Mexico. For more information, contact your Clean Cities regional project manager or other agencies through the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
New Mexico Information
Information in this list is updated annually after New Mexico's legislative session ends.
Last Updated February 2018
- Biodiesel Blending Facility Tax Credit
- Biodiesel Blending Facility Loading Fee Deduction
- Biofuels Production Tax Deduction
- Alternative Fuel and Advanced Vehicle System Manufacturing Incentive
- Alternative Fuel Tax Exemption
- Biodiesel Tax Deduction
- Diesel Emission Reduction Project Funding
- Idle Reduction and Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Weight Exemption
Laws and Regulations
- State Emissions Reduction Strategy added 2/8/2019
- Regional Electric Vehicle (REV) West Plan
- Biodiesel Blend Mandate
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) and Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) Acquisition Requirements
- Neighborhood Electric Vehicle (NEV) Access to Roadways
- Alternative Fuel Definition
- Alternative Fuels Tax
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in New Mexico.