Kansas Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Kansas. Your Clean Cities coordinator at Kansas City Regional Clean Cities can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Kansas's legislative session ends.
Last Updated May 2018
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Tax Credit
- Alternative Fueling Infrastructure Tax Credit
- Renewable Fuel Retailer Tax Incentive
- Biofuel Blending Equipment Tax Exemption
- Biofuel Production Facility Tax Exemption
- Cellulosic Ethanol Production Financing
- Idle Reduction and Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Weight Exemption
- All-Electric Vehicle (EV) Rebate - Kansas City Power & Light (KCP&L)
- Biodiesel Rebates - Kansas Soybean Commission
- Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Rebate Pilot Program - Kansas Gas Service
- Natural Gas Vehicle Loans - Communication Federal Credit Union (CFCU)
Laws and Regulations
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in Kansas.