Ohio Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Ohio. Your local Clean Cities coalition, Clean Fuels Ohio, can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coalition and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Filter by Technology/Fuel
Filter by Utility
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated throughout the year and comprehensively reviewed annually after Ohio's legislative session ends.
Last Comprehensive Review: November 2022
- Ohio’s National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (NEVI) Planning
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Grants
- Medium- and Heavy-Duty Emissions Reduction Grants
- Diesel Emissions Reduction Grant Program
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Emissions Inspection Exemption
- Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Weight Exemption
- 0 results
- Propane Vehicle Rebate - OPGA
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Rebate – Firelands Electric Cooperative (FEC)
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Infrastructure Support
- 0 results
Laws and Regulations
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in Ohio.