West Virginia Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for West Virginia. For more information, contact your Clean Cities regional project manager or other agencies through the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
West Virginia Information
Information in this list is updated annually after West Virginia's legislative session ends.
Last Updated March 2018
Laws and Regulations
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Fee
- Alternative Fuel Production Subsidy Prohibition
- Alternative Fuels Tax
- Idle Reduction Requirement
- Alternative Fuel Use Promotion
- Provision for Establishment of Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Acquisition Requirements
- Alternative Fuel Use Requirement
- Low-Speed Vehicle Access to Roadways
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in West Virginia.