Arkansas Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Arkansas. Your Clean Cities coordinator at Arkansas Clean Cities can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Arkansas's legislative session ends.
Last Updated February 2019
Laws and Regulations
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Fee
- Public Utility Definition
- Autonomous Vehicle (AV) Pilot Program updated 7/13/2020
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Conversion Notification
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Propane Tax and User Permit
- Alternative Fuels Tax and Reporting
- Natural Gas Metering
- Alternative Fuel Definition and Specifications
- Biodiesel Use Requirement
- Low-Speed Vehicle Definition
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in Arkansas.