Georgia Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Georgia. Your local Clean Cities coalition, Clean Cities-Georgia, can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coalition and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Filter by Technology/Fuel
Filter by Utility
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated throughout the year and comprehensively reviewed annually after Georgia's legislative session ends.
Last Comprehensive Review: April 2022
- Georgia's National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (NEVI) Planning
- Biofuel Production Tax Exemption
- Alternative Fuel and Advanced Vehicle Job Creation Tax Credit
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Tax Credit
- Idle Reduction Weight Exemption
- High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) and High Occupancy Toll (HOT) Lane Exemption
- 0 results
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Rebate – Georgia Power
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Time-Of-Use (TOU) Rate Incentive - Georgia Power
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Infrastructure Support
- 0 results
Laws and Regulations
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in Georgia.