Georgia Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Georgia. For more information, contact your Clean Cities regional project manager or other agencies through the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Georgia's legislative session ends.
Last Updated March 2019
- Alternative Fuel and Advanced Vehicle Job Creation Tax Credit
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Tax Credit
- Idle Reduction Weight Exemption
- High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) and High Occupancy Toll (HOT) Lane Exemption
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Rebate - Georgia Power
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Charging Rate Incentive - Georgia Power
Laws and Regulations
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in Georgia.