Mississippi Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Mississippi. For more information, contact your Clean Cities regional project manager or other agencies through the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Mississippi's legislative session ends.
Last Updated April 2019
Laws and Regulations
- Energy Performance Contract Authorization
- Low-Speed Vehicle Access to Roadways Authorization
- Installation of Alternative Fuel Components in Vehicles
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle and Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) Fees
- Natural Gas Tax
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Vehicle Decals
- Natural Gas and Propane Deregulation
- Biodiesel and Renewable Diesel Definitions and Requirements
- Ethanol Labeling Requirement
- School Bus Idle Reduction Requirement
- Fuel-Efficient and Alternative Fuel Vehicle Use
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in Mississippi.