Ohio Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Ohio. Your local Clean Cities coalition, Clean Fuels Ohio, can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coalition and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Filter by Technology/Fuel
Filter by Utility
Laws and Incentives
- Ohio’s National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (NEVI) Planning
- Medium- and Heavy-Duty Emissions Reduction Grants
- Diesel Emissions Reduction Grant Program
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Emissions Inspection Exemption
- Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) and Electric Vehicle (EV) Weight Exemption
- 0 results
- Propane Vehicle Rebate - OPGA
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Rebate – Firelands Electric Cooperative (FEC)
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Infrastructure Support
- 0 results
Laws and Regulations
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and Incentives
View a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in Ohio.
Points of Contact
Get contact information for Clean Cities coalitions or agencies that can help you with clean transportation laws, incentives, and funding opportunities in Ohio.
Ohio is home to the following Clean Cities coalitions:
Legislative Session Information
The Ohio Legislature meets continuously beginning in early January each year. The governor must sign or veto legislation within 10 days after transmittal or it becomes law without signature.