Ohio Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Ohio. Your Clean Cities coordinator at Clean Fuels Ohio can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Ohio's legislative session ends.
Last Updated November 2018
- Medium- and Heavy-Duty Emissions Reduction Grants
- Alternative Fueling Infrastructure Incentive
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Conversion Grant Program
- Diesel Emissions Reduction Grant Program
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Emissions Inspection Exemption
- Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Weight Exemption
- All-Electric Vehicle (EV) Rebate - Duke Energy updated 12/11/2018
- All-Electric Vehicle (EV) Rebate - AEP Ohio updated 12/11/2018
- Propane Vehicle and Mower Rebate - OPGA updated 12/11/2018
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Lease Pilot Program - FirstEnergy added 10/29/2018
- Commercial Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Incentive Program - AEP Ohio
Laws and Regulations
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in Ohio.