Ohio Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Ohio. For more information, contact your Clean Cities regional project manager or other agencies through the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Ohio's legislative session ends.
Last Updated October 2020
- Alternative Fueling Infrastructure Incentive
- Diesel Emissions Reduction Grant Program
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Emissions Inspection Exemption
- Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Weight Exemption
- Propane Vehicle and Mower Rebate - OPGA
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Lease Pilot Program - FirstEnergy
- Commercial Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Incentive Program - AEP Ohio
Laws and Regulations
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in Ohio.