West Virginia Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for West Virginia. Your Clean Cities coordinator at State of West Virginia Clean Cities can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
West Virginia Information
Information in this list is updated annually after West Virginia's legislative session ends.
Last Updated March 2020
- Special Fuel Tax Exemption added 4/8/2020
- Alternative Fuel School Bus Incentive
- Idle Reduction Weight Exemption
Laws and Regulations
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Fee
- Alternative Fuel Production Subsidy Prohibition
- Alternative Fuels Tax
- Idle Reduction Requirement
- Alternative Fuel Use Promotion
- Provision for Establishment of Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Acquisition Requirements
- Alternative Fuel Use Requirement
- Low-Speed Vehicle Access to Roadways
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in West Virginia.