District of Columbia Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for District of Columbia. Your Clean Cities coordinator at Greater Washington Region Clean Cities Coalition can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
District of Columbia Information
Information in this list is updated annually after District of Columbia's legislative session ends.
Last Updated November 2020
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Conversion and Infrastructure Tax Credit
- Reduced Registration Fee for Alternative Fuel and Fuel-Efficient Vehicles
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Title Excise Tax Exemption
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Exemption from Driving Restrictions
Laws and Regulations
- Fuel Efficient Vehicle Title Excise Tax
- Medium- and Heavy-Duty Zero Emission Vehicle (ZEV) Deployment Support
- Zero Emission Vehicle (ZEV) Deployment Support
- Regional Transportation and Climate Initiative (TCI)
- Utility Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Program Authorization
- Emissions Reduction Plan for Transportation Network Companies
- Autonomous Vehicle (AV) Study
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle and Infrastructure Support
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Acquisition Requirements
- Idle Reduction Requirement
- Low Emission Vehicle (LEV) Standards
- Passenger Vehicle Procurement Requirements
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in District of Columbia.