Arkansas Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Arkansas. For more information, contact your Clean Cities regional project manager or other agencies through the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Arkansas's legislative session ends.
Last Updated February 2021
Laws and Regulations
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Fee
- Public Utility Definition
- Autonomous Vehicle (AV) Pilot Program
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Conversion Notification
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Propane Tax and User Permit
- Alternative Fuels Tax and Reporting
- Natural Gas Metering
- Alternative Fuel Definition and Specifications
- Biodiesel Use Requirement
- Low-Speed Vehicle Definition
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in Arkansas.