Michigan Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Michigan. For more information, contact your Clean Cities regional project manager or other agencies through the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Michigan's legislative session ends.
Last Updated September 2018
- School Bus Replacement Funding
- Alternative Fuel Development Property Tax Exemption
- Natural Gas Fueling Station Air Quality Permit Exemption
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Emissions Inspection Exemption
- Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Weight Exemption
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Charging Rate and Infrastructure Rebate - Lansing BWL
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Charging Rate and Infrastructure Rebate - Indiana Michigan Power
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Charging Rate Reduction - Consumers Energy
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Charging Rates - DTE Energy
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Rebate – DTE Energy added 7/2/2019
- Propane Vehicle Conversion Rebate – Michigan Propane Gas Association added 7/2/2019
Laws and Regulations
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in Michigan.