Delaware Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Delaware. Your Clean Cities coordinator at State of Delaware Clean Cities can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Delaware's legislative session ends.
Last Updated September 2019
- Medium- and Heavy-Duty Emissions Reductions Funding
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Rebates
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Rebates
- Heavy-Duty Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Rebates updated 3/20/2020
- Vehicle-to-Grid Energy Credit
- Idle Reduction Weight Exemption
- Alternative Fuel Tax Exemption
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Incentive - Delaware Electric Cooperative (DEC)
- Propane Infrastructure and Fuel Incentives - Boulden Brothers Propane
- Propane Infrastructure and Fuel Incentives - SchagrinGAS
Laws and Regulations
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in Delaware.