Missouri Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Missouri. Your Clean Cities coordinator at your local coalition can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Missouri's legislative session ends.
Last Updated September 2020
- Medium- and Heavy-Duty Shuttle and Transit Bus Grants
- Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) and Idle Reduction Weight Exemption
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Emissions Inspection Exemption
- Propane Equipment Exemption
Laws and Regulations
- Public Utility Definition added 9/10/2020
- Renewable Fuel Distributor and Vehicle Manufacturer Liability Protection
- Ethanol Blend Mandate
- Alternative Fuel Tax
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Decal
- Propane License Requirement
- Low-Speed Vehicle Access to Roadways
- Biodiesel Use Requirement
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Acquisition and Alternative Fuel Use Requirements
- Alternative Fuel Promotion
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in Missouri.