Missouri Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Missouri. For more information, contact your Clean Cities regional project manager or other agencies through the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Missouri's legislative session ends.
Last Updated July 2019
- School Bus Replacement Grants
- Medium- and Heavy-Duty Shuttle and Transit Bus Grants
- Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) and Idle Reduction Weight Exemption
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Emissions Inspection Exemption
- Propane Equipment Exemption
Laws and Regulations
- Renewable Fuel Distributor and Vehicle Manufacturer Liability Protection
- State Energy Plan
- Ethanol Blend Mandate
- Alternative Fuel Tax
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Decal
- Propane License Requirement
- Low-Speed Vehicle Access to Roadways
- Biodiesel Use Requirement
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Acquisition and Alternative Fuel Use Requirements
- Alternative Fuel Promotion
Expired, Repealed, and Archived Laws and IncentivesView a list of expired, repealed, and archived laws and incentives in Missouri.